Althea's Sewing & Cake Art Studio
Althea’s Studio in Milton, Ontario, is perfect for all ages and skill levels. Althea Mitchell has over 20 years experience sewing and over 15 years of teaching the craft. Using her skills and expertise she will show you how to affordably sew things for yourself. Ages 6 and up!
All classes & workshops are by appointment only. Call to book today!
Ongoing Sewing Classes
Sign up for Althea's ongoing classes any time! You'll learn what you want to learn, at your own pace, all with Althea's expertise and guidance. Classes are small (4-6 people) to ensure students get the attention they need. Private and Semi Private classes are available.
More about sewing classes »
Sewing & Cake Art Workshops
Learn a specific skill or technique at one of Althea's morning workshops. She has a variety to choose from in both Sewing and Cake Art. Have a look at the sewing and cake art workshops listed on the pages below. Click on the one that interests you to learn more about it:
Althea's 5-day Fun Camps, offered March Break, Summer and Christmas are a fun and creative way to learn the basics of Sewing and Cake Art. For kids 6+.
More about Fun Camps »
Sewing & Cake Art Classes for Everyone
Our classes are open to all ages, beginner to experienced, male and female.
- Learn basic sewing skills
- Make fun projects that can be treasured for years
- Gain skills that can be used for a lifetime
- Fun and creative after-school activity
- Open to beginner and experienced sewers
- Express your personal style by making your own clothes
- Build on your existing skills to take your sewing projects to the next level
- Portfolio preparation for university or college admissions
- Always wanted to learn to sew? It’s never too late
- Expand your skills in making clothes, quilting, drapery and more
- Make beautiful décor for your home